Sunday 7 October 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 17: Glitter

Happy Sunday lovely people!

We're all feeling a little delicate today...  Last night we had a meal for Canadian Thanksgiving, and much wine was consumed.  Much much wine in the case of my boyfriend.  Bless him, it's been a hard day...  However, despite my hands being occupied stuffing a constant stream of carby foods into my mouth today, I managed to do my nails.  The uni work wasn't quite so successful.

So here are my glitter nails for day 17 of the 31 day challenge (14 to go!).


This is four coats of Revlon Radiant (I think this is also called Mosaic?), with a few stickers stuck on.  A proper lazy day mani lol.  Radiant is made up of blue glitter, with some larger green and silver hexes.  Very pretty.  Next time I wear this I'll use a colour underneath; I just wanted to see if I could get it opaque.

Next up in the challenge is a half-moon manicure.  I haven't tried this technique before, but I've successfully nicked some stickers off my sister for it.

Since you can never have too much glitter, take a little looksy at all the other manicures today:


Diana at Nails By Diana
Meredith at Perfectly Polished
Nicole at The Color Republic
Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful 
Liz and Lisa at Lozlosa 
Mari at Nailista 
Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
Gini at Sassy Paints 

3 comments:

  1. It might be lazy but it so so gorgeous!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it lazy or not it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blue, will be interested to see how it looks with undies on! Happy Thanksgiving, we just finished our second turkey dinner! I'm turkied out until Christmas!

    ReplyDelete