Tuesday 2 October 2012

Teal Tuesdays: Mani Swap

Good morning everyone!  Today I have another Teal Tuesdays post for you :)  You may have noticed I've skipped a few weeks recently, and this'll probably be the last one I do at least for a little while.  I started doing so many challenges I don't have time to do any other random manis I get ideas for!

This week's Teal Tuesday challenge is a mani swap.  All the bloggers in the group were paired up and we all have to recreate one of our partners manis (in teal of course).  I was paired up with Missy from Gnarly Gnails.  After nosing through loads of her old posts, I settled on this Valentine's day manicure to recreate.

It's not quite the original, but here's my attempt:


I used OPI Mermaid's Tears for the base, then taped off the tips and used Barry M Matt White and Teal.  The hearts were done using Stargazer 232.

As you can see, my nails are really short at the moment, so I didn't have the room to copy Missy's manicure exactly, which is why my hearts are done differently.

Take a look at all the other teal recreations:



1 comment: