Thursday 16 August 2012

My Favourite Things: Favourite Nail Polish

Today is day two in the My Favourite Things challenge hosted by Kelly over at Ooh La La Polish.  Today's theme is our favourite nail polish.

I couldn't do it.  I just couldn't choose one.  I love them all dearly.  So, instead, I have my favourite polish that I've bought this month.


This is OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, and I looove it.  It's a sort of dark dusty rose pink, with a gold shimmer running through it (which you can't see at all in these photos, but it's there I promise!).  In some lights it looks more of a terracotta shade.  It's lovely :) and it's actually a unique colour in my collection!

I added what's supposed to be roses for my accent nails using Barry M Gold Foil.  I'm not too pleased with my ring finger, but I think my thumb turned out pretty well.

Next up is my favourite animal, which I'll be posting on Monday (to avoid having multiple posts on a Tuesday!)



Take a look at everyone else's favourite polish manicures!



9 comments:

  1. I actually just added this color to my list of "must-gets" so pretty! Love the gold detail- great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color combo and awesome mani!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:

    http://carolinesnails.blogspot.com/2012/08/im-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color does look good for you skin tone, or better yet, your skin tone makes that color look good. I couldn't pick one either. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well how can we choose when there are so many pretty colours!

      Delete
  4. You wear that color so well, it really suits your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've still got it on as well, which is a long time for me lol.

      Delete