Wednesday 1 August 2012

Olympic Gold

Today Team GB got our first gold medal of the Olympics!  If you didn't see the women's pair rowing final, I have to say we won it in style.  No one was getting anywhere near us :D  Very proud.  So in celebration, here are some gold rowing nails.


For the background colours, I used the colours of the Olympic rings, then the image is the rowing logo.  The polishes I used, from left to right, are 17 Seabreeze, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, 17 Nightshade, Barry M Spring Green and Barry M Bright Red, and the gold is Barry M Gold Foil.

Expect to see lots more Olympics nails over the next couple of weeks - I'm getting very excited and apparently I'm venting that excitement through redoing my manicure several times a day.  There's individual gymnastics on tonight, so I'm looking forward to seeing how we do in that after the boys did so well in the team final :)  Has Olympic fever got you too?  Which events do you most enjoy watching?

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Wow I'm really impressed! And we have a gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I should do some cycling ones for Bradley Wiggings too!

      Delete