Tuesday 26 June 2018

More Stranger Stamping

Hello everyone.

Today is probably the hottest day of my life.  It's literally insane.  If I don't literally melt by the end of the day it will be a miracle.

My daughter currently refuses to let me put her to bed, so while my husband is doing that (after me trying and resulting in her screaming the house down - sorry neighbours!) I thought I'd catch up on some blog posts.  You know, because the cleaning can wait.

So this is the final look I have that I did over my base of OPI On Stranger Tides with the Sensationail Polish to Gel Transformer top coat.  As the floor outside Swansea train station says, ambition is critical.  Sometimes, however, you need to reign in that ambition and be realistic about your capabilities.  So this time I only attempted stamping on one nail instead of them all.


opi-on-stranger-tides-sensationail-polish-to-gel-transformer-uv-led-polish-barry-m-gold-foil-stamping-konad

The gold accents are my old faithful Barry M Gold Foil.  Yet again my Seche Vite smudged my stamping so we're not on talking terms at the moment, although it's probably my fault for neglecting it for like two years and then using it without adding any thinner.  Oh well.

Anyhoo, this is the last manicure I did over my Sensationail base because I received some items to review for Born Pretty Store and I was itching to try the thermal polish.  This was great though, so easy to remove the nail art with an acetone-free remover so you can switch it up a bit, meaning you get all the benefits of gel without being stuck with the same boring manicure for two weeks.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment