Wednesday 31 July 2013

Black & White Challenge #2: Stamping

I WILL get this posted today!  Don't know why I'm feeling so lazy recently!  I also need to pack for a weekend at home, but I've been sitting here watching TV all night instead...

Anyhoo, yes, today the challenge prompt is stamping!  Ok...I can do that...maybe only on one hand, but all the same...

Here's what I came up with:

Black-White-Nail-Art-Challenge-Stamping-barry-m-konad-stamping

Of course, once again I used Barry M Matt White and Black, with a Barry M nail art pen on the black nails, and Konad M73 on the white nails.

Sorry, just a short post today!  I need to go and pack all my nail polishes for the weekend!

Don't forget to have a look at all the other black and white manicures!





4 comments:

  1. This looks great, it makes me want more stamping plates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't really stamp very often (but I still bought 3 of the new MoYou plates...oopsie).

      Delete