Friday 9 August 2013

Black & White Challenge #3: Freehand

Today is actually the last day of the challenge...er...but there we go!  I went home to my parents last weekend and I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS so I've been a little distracted!

Anyhoo, here's my freehand manicure :)

Black-White-Nail-Art-Challenge-Day-3-Freehand-w7-salt-n-peppa-barry-m-nail-art-pen

I used W7 Salt n Pepper for my base, and added the flowers using my Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black.  It hadn't even occured to me that I didn't literally have to only use my plain black and white cremes until I saw one of the other girls use a glitter polish like this!  Silly Sam...

Here's a reminder of what else is coming up in this challenge:


And just a quick aside, I joined Twitter last week, so if you'd like to follow me my handle is @PolishedArtBlog





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mani :) I really like Salt n Pepper from W7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have all the W7 dupes of the Nails Inc Sprinkles Collection - they're all great and you can pick them up for less than £2.

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I like the base color ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxy :) The W7 polishes are pretty cheap if you can get hold of them!

      Delete