Tuesday 18 December 2012

A Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Deck the halls!

I'm officially behind with my own challenge...dear me!  I did do them on Sunday, but I took a day off from revision yesterday to go to Canterbury with my boyfriend to do a bit of Christmas shopping :) So  didn't get a chance to post them.

Of course, I went with sparkles and holly!


Showing off another of the baubles on my tree...


I used China Glaze Champagne Kisses for my sparkly base (love this polish so much!).  Then I added holly leaves in Sinful Colors Last Chance and Barry M Spring Green, and some berries in OPI Flick Chick Cherry with Barry M Matt White highlights.

Here's a picture with the flash (just because I enjoy the sparkle...).


There'll be two posts next week!  Have a look at the challenge prompts below to see what's coming up :)

  
Don't forget to visit all the other fabulous blogs participating, or visit the Pinterest board to see everyone's manicures!





5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Sam--I love these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) I went with holly leaves for my newest manicure too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite as behind as I managed! Very pretty and sparkly xx

    ReplyDelete