To create this cute little reindeer you'll need:
- Green polish (Barry M Spring Green)
- White polish (Barry M Matt White)
- Brown polish (OPI Over The Taupe)
- Red and red glitter polish (Barry M Bright Red and Red Glitter)
- Black Sharpie or nail art pen
Here's the step-by-step picture tutorial:
1. Prepare your nail as normal, and apply your base colour.
2. Using your white polish, paint a curve across the tip of your nail. Note: If you've used a light background colour or your brown polish is really opaque, you can skip steps 2 and 3!
3. Add a smaller curve on top of the previous curve. You might find it easiest to get plenty of polish on your brush, place it about two third down the nail and paint a stripe.
4. Using the same method as in 2 and 3, paint over your white shape with your brown polish. Don't worry if you don't quite get up to the edges, we'll be going over these later anyway.
5. Add a blob of red polish on your tip for Rudolph's nose.
6. Add a blob of red glitter on top of this for some extra sparkle.
7. Give your polish plenty of time to dry, then using your Sharpie or equivalent, outline Rudolph's head and nose, and add two dots for eyes. Aim to do this a little neater than I did!
8. Finish Rudolph by giving him some antlers! Just draw two lines coming out of his head, then draw two more lines coming off each of these.
9. Give your Sharpie or nail art pen plenty of time to dry, then apply your favourite topcoat and you're done!
I think this would look fab as an accent nail with all the other nails done as reindeer without a red nose! Or if a reindeer on every nail's a bit much for you, how about as an accent nail with a glittery green mani?