Monday 5 November 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

Happy Monday!

I have another 31 Day Challenge manicure for you today (still playing catch up!).  The prompt for day 26 is inspired by a pattern.  I decided to relive memories of St David's Day and go for a paisley pattern.


Reminds me of being a kid and looking simply fabulous in this get up:


I had a paisley shawl of course, like the woman at the back.

Anyhoo, I used Kleancolor Metallic Red and a white nail art pen.  I bought the red a little while ago when I was buying a few Kleancolor glitters, just because I was curious about how their coloured polishes were.  I have to say, I am suitably impressed.  I only used one coat here, and it's such a rich and shimmery colour.  It'll be perfect for some Christmas manicures!

Take a look at all the other participants in the challenge:


Diana at Nails By Diana
Meredith at Perfectly Polished
Nicole at The Color Republic
Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful 
Liz and Lisa at Lozlosa 
Mari at Nailista 
Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
Gini at Sassy Paints 
Pam at Nail-E-Glance 

Untried: Kleancolor Metallic Red

5 comments:

  1. You must have been a sexy beast in that get up!

    Paisley is one of my favorite patterns, you did great on the nail art! I've heard those metallic Kleancolors are really good for stamping...if you stamp that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wore it well if I do say so myself. I don't do much stamping because I make a huge mess...

      Delete
  2. I love paisley! These look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to really go get metallic red now. WOW.. your art is beautiful

    ReplyDelete