Sunday 24 February 2013

Flip Flop #22: Plaid

Last post of the day - I shall never catch up lol.

The choices for day 22 were plaid or moustaches.  I opted for plaid because I haven't tried it before, and it seemed like a good opportunity to use some pretty pastel colours :)

Flip-Flop-Challenge-day-22-plaid

I used Barry M Matt White, Berry Ice Cream and Blueberry Ice Cream.  The stripes were freehanded on with two different size striping brushes.  The lines aren't perfect, but I think it looks quite pretty :)

Here's a reminder of what's left in the challenge:


Let's see if I can finish on Thursday like we're supposed to!




Don't forget to take a look at all the other day 22 manicures.


2 comments:

  1. These are cute! And girl - I'm behind too!! We'll finish late together...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha at least I'm not alone! And thank you :)

      Delete