Sunday 30 September 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 14: Flowers

I have been a rubbish blogger this week.  I apologise for my laziness...it's not even just the blogging, I haven't   done any nail art at all.  If I'm honest, I've spent a lot of time playing on Lego Batman 2...  I started my uni course this week as well, which I'm doing in London, so on Friday me and my boyfriend stayed in London afterwards and went for a meal and a couple of drinks, and yesterday we went for a day out to Leeds castle.  So I've had a lovely week, but it does mean my nails have been neglected!

But as they say, better late than never.  So here's my day 14 manicure for the 31 day challenge.


This is one coat of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, topped with one coat of OPI Teenage Dream, and the flowers are drawn on with a nail art pen.  I have to say, this photo does Teenage Dream no justice.  It's a seriously beautiful polish, well worth every penny my boyfriend spent on it...  Google some better swatches of it if you haven't seen it before, although be warned - it was a limited edition polish, so if you want it you'll be at the mercy of ebay sellers.

I probably won't be able to post my day 15 manicure tomorrow, seeing as my nails are still naked, but hopefully other than that one they should all be on time from now on!  I have a few other things planned for this month as well, as long as I can get on top of everything!

Have a look what every one else came up with for their floral designs:

3 comments:

  1. Don't fret!! As long as you come back with amazing mani's like these, I'll still support you - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete