Tuesday 11 September 2012

Teal Tuesdays: Geometric

Hello!  It's time for another Teal Tuesdays post.  Sorry it's so late!  I had a flat viewing after work today, and I've been looking online for more flats since I got home.  I haven't even had my tea yet - that's how committed I am to escaping from staff accommodation AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  I just wasn't made for shared accommodation.  I went in the kitchen this morning and there was dough all over the counter from where one of my flatmates had been rolling it out last night...  And every time I step in the water that someone hasn't cleaned up after dripping everywhere after their shower, I get a little bit closer to committing homicide.  I am a woman on the edge.  And I've ran out of chocolate.

But anyway, you don't care about that.  So here are my geometric nails!  I'll be honest, I wasn't really feeling this theme, but I do quite like how they turned out.


I can only apologise for the fact that my fingers look like they belong to an 80 year old woman (or possibly man).  I'm blaming all the alcohol gel I use in work.  Definitely nothing to do with all the acetone...

Oh, I should probably tell you what polish I used as well!  It's Barry M Teal, and I cheated and used blue and green sharpies for the lines.

So, we have inlinkz again, because we're all fancy these days :D  So go check out what every one else came up with this week!



2 comments:

  1. OMG I would die if I had to live with roommates again, I hope you aren't stepping in those bathroom puddles while wearing socks. That's the worst! Sharpies or no, I think this looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh, that really is the worst! It happens a lot when I'm at my parents house because the dog never swallows her last mouthful of water, but just lets it fall all over the floor instead lol.

      Delete