Monday 23 July 2012

Blue Dots

A little bit of housekeeping first - I've added the option of following this blog by email, so if you don't have or want a Google account you can be updated when I post by email.  Alternatively, I've added a Facebook like button, so you can follow the blog on Facebook.  That one took me a while to work out so please use it :p  It's great seeing that people from all over the world are viewing my blog, but I'd love to know who you are, so please follow via one of the three options so I can find out a bit about who you are :)

Anyhoo, now for the nail art.  I saw this manicure on Chalkboard Nails a little while ago, and I think it's so beautiful, so I wanted to try something similar myself.


I did this while I was away in London for a few days, so I had limited supplies (and no clean up brush...evidently).  I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, 17 Seabreeze, Collection 2000 French White and Barry M Red Glitter, topped off with Seche Vite.  By the way, my Seche Vite is doing my head in - does anyone know if the thinning drops are any good or if I'd be better off buying a new bottle?

This is such a quick and pretty manicure, I'll definitely be doing it in a few other colour combinations :)  What do you think?  Is this something you'd wear?

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice mani! Defo something I'd wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's so simple to do as well - great for one of those days where you're lacking inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Great manicure! I love love love that red Barry M!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fantastic polish :) I also have it in blue and need it in green...

      Delete
  3. Great colour choices! I love that blue base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use that blue so much, and I only got it because I wanted a black crackle and it was like £1 more to get three other polishes with it, and that was one of them :)

      Delete