Tuesday 31 July 2012

Teal Tuesdays: Teal Triplets

Today is Tuesday, and therefore teal!

This week's theme is triplets - we did a poll to see which teal polishes everyone has, and then selected the top three, and we all had to use one of those to do our manicures this week :)

 Of the three polishes, the one that I have is Zoya Zuza.  I was feeling summery, as it was actually sunny for once when I did these, so I wanted to combine Zuza with some bright colours.


I used striping tape to do this manicure.  The underneath colours are both Max Factor - Cactus Green and Bright Orange. I added a layer of Seche Vite and a little fimo orange (just because I bought them months ago and hadn't used them...).  I like how this turned out, but putting all the striping tape on takes so long!

Have a ganders at all the other Teal Tuesday participants:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness the orange is so cute. I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete