Tuesday 3 July 2012

Glitter Gradient

Hello all, I am now back from sunny Aberdeen (I have literally never seen so much rain), and I have some more nails for you.

Today I decided to try out a glitter gradient with a gorgeous new glitter I picked up last week.  This was my first attempt at this sort of manicure and...er...I failed a bit.


This is Beauty UK Soft Grey and Barry M Magenta Glitter, with a coat of Seche Vite.  The glitter's lovely, it's packed with really fine glitter and then has some larger pieces dispersed through it as well.

I don't think there's enough of a gradient effect, and the line where the glitter starts is too defined.  I might have been better off using a less dense glitter?  Any tips for how to do this more successfully next time would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment