Thursday 26 July 2012

My Collection

People sometimes say to me "You must have so much nail polish!".  I always insist, of course, that I don't.  to be fair, it all used to fit in a shoe box.  It doesn't any more, but it's still far less than a lot of people's (I don't yet have a room devoted to nail polish, although I am working on my boyfriend...).

So anyway, I thought it'd be a good idea to photograph my collection so people could see what I have.  And because I was bored.  So here you go - all polish names are from left to right.

OPI 

Not Like The Movies, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Teenage Dream, Grape...Set...Match, Over The Taupe, Mermaid's Tears, I Juggle...Men
The Muppets Mini Collection
The Spiderman Mini Collection
 China Glaze

Harvest Moon, Kalahari Kiss, Fast Track, Desert Sun, Watermelon Rind, Luxe and Lush

Max Factor

Disco Pink, Ruby Fruit, Deep Mauve, Angel Nails, Bright Orange, Graffiti, Red Passion, Fantasy Fire, Cactus Green

Zoya

Yara, Zuza, Meg

Saffron

01, 02, 07, 09 (exciting names...)
 Barry M

Magenta Glitter, Aqua Glitter, Red Glitter, Blue Glitter, Silver Cascade, Hologram, Black Crackle
  
Vivid Purple, Bright Purple, Bright Pink, Peach Melba, Lemon Ice Cream, unnamed, Bright Red 

Black Multi Glitter, Grey, Blueberry Ice Cream, Spring Green, Mint Green, Copper, Gold Foil

Accessorize

Pink Spice, Aztec
 W7

Red Crackle, Earthquake Gold, Crimson Crackle, Cobalt Crackle

Lava Flow, Sunstone, Polar Bare, Barbie Pink, Orange Dazzle
 Special FX - These polishes don't have names


Collection 2000

French White, Green With Envy, Midnight Rouge, Star Dust, Sass, Ninja, Blue Hawaii, BMX Bandit
 17
Nightshade, Seabreeze, Forever, Risky Red, Grey
And these are all the polishes that I don't own many of the brand of.
Rimmel Sunshine, Rimmel Disco Ball, unamed Claire's glitters

Nail Pop Kimono, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black, H&M Rising Sun, Technic Carnival, Nubar Reclaim, Nails Inc Hampstead Heath

Avon Decadence, Star Gazer 232, Boots Sensational, NYC East Village, Beauty UK Soft Grey, Orly Robo Romance
 These poor things weren't loved enough to be given names or even numbers.



 And lastly, here are a few frankens.


4 comments:

  1. Look at all those Barry M polishes! Gorgeous. I currently have a drawer under the bed devoted to nail polish. I am hoping in our new house I can upgrade that to a "nail polish corner" in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't quite realise how many Barry M's I had until I was lining them up to photograph them. That explains why I struggle to find new colours!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have a nice stash! I don't own a single Barry M polish... I'm not sure they are sold where I live (Canada). Nice Frankens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I'm aware they're only available in the UK (I could be totally wrong). They are great for the money like, as you can see by the quantity I've purchased. I ordered another 5 the other day as well...oops.

      Delete