Friday, 27 July 2012

Brown and Blue Stripes

I was feeling brown and blue, and stripes and dots yesterday, so this is the manicure I ended up with.


I used OPI Over The Taupe, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Bright Pink, Collection 2000 French White and a white nail art pen.  Topped off with Seche Vite of course.

It's a little different to how I'd initially pictured it, due to a lack of skill with the striper brush, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out :)  I just think the colour combination's really cute.

6 comments:

  1. very cute! love the thumb flower loads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It did it with a dotting tool. The one on my right hand didn't turn out quite the same though lol.

      Delete
  2. Hey doll, I'm giving you the Liebster Blog Award. Go here for details. http://beauty-ninja.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html Have fun, you deserve it chickie!! Have a great day love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful!! My freehand stripes never ever come out so nicely. I really like the dotted nail too :)

    ReplyDelete