Friday 27 July 2012

Brown and Blue Stripes

I was feeling brown and blue, and stripes and dots yesterday, so this is the manicure I ended up with.


I used OPI Over The Taupe, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Bright Pink, Collection 2000 French White and a white nail art pen.  Topped off with Seche Vite of course.

It's a little different to how I'd initially pictured it, due to a lack of skill with the striper brush, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out :)  I just think the colour combination's really cute.

5 comments:

  1. very cute! love the thumb flower loads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It did it with a dotting tool. The one on my right hand didn't turn out quite the same though lol.

      Delete
  2. That's beautiful!! My freehand stripes never ever come out so nicely. I really like the dotted nail too :)

    ReplyDelete