Saturday 4 August 2012

Olympic Torch

Just watched Team GB win another gold - good times.  We're doing far better now that the track cycling's started and all the rowing finals are happening :)

So naturally I have some more Olympics nails today - this time in the form of the Olympic torch.


I used all sorts of polishes on this (you should've seen the dining table after I'd finished...) so I won't list them all.  Just ask in the comments if you want to know what polish a particular colour is :)  I should add that I also added glow in the dark topcoat over the flame.  Everything's better when it glows in the dark.

Hope you're all still enjoying the Olympics!  I've been enjoying watching the athletics today and yesterday - fingers crossed for Jessica Ennis in the heptathlon!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all your olympic designs..gonna be a shame when its over!

    ReplyDelete