Thursday 31 January 2013

Carrots!

This is an idea I had for a while, but yet another one that I just hadn't got round to doing!

carrot-nail-art

Carrots!  I was a little bit lazy and didn't add detail on to my carrots, but it was late and I was tired, and I thought I'd just make a mess if I tried to do something that precise lol.

I used Barry M Matt White and Spring Green, with Max Factor Bright Orange for the carrots.

Now, on to other matters.  I appear to have lost my mind and signed up to a 28 day challenge in February.  Very sensible...  I shall do my best, and we'll see how it goes!

Here's the schedule, just click the picture to be taken to Jill's blog :)




3 comments:

  1. oh wow what a brilliant idea! they look so cute and it looks great with the 2 nails with carrots on and the rest green :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lolly :) I'm loving the index and middle finger accent at the moment - just something a bit different for me!

      Delete