Monday 14 January 2013

Polished Art in 2013

I'm a little late with this, but I wanted to make some blogging resolutions for the new year!  I've been neglecting my poor little blog recently, with all the excitement of Christmas, and travelling here, there and everywhere around the country lol.  So here are my resolutions for 2013.  Although I've never been much good with resolutions, so these are subject to change...

  • Post at least 2 new manicures a week
  • Try one stamping manicure a month
  • Post one reader suggested manicure a month
  • Post one new tutorial a month
I know they're not much, but I don't want to try to commit to too much (still recovering from that 31 Day Challenge lol), and hopefully it'll at least make things a little more consistent!  And don't forget, if there's anything you'd like to see on this blog, then just leave a comment or post on my Facebook wall with your suggestions :)

In the mean time, here's some nail art I attempted just before Christmas.  This is something I wanted to do for a while, but kept putting it off because I didn't think I'd be able to do it very well.  And I was right.  It's (an attempt at) the beach near where my parents live, Three Cliffs Bay.

three-cliffs-bay-gower-swansea-nail-art

I think the top half turned out quite well, but then it all went wrong with the sea and sand.  Oopsy.

So you know what it actually looks like, here are some photos!

Three Cliffs / toasto.com
http://beachcomberguesthouse.com/images/treecliffsbay.jpg



3 comments:

  1. This still looks lovley! So jealous of how good you are! I'd look like I'd dropped the brush :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well your jealousy is very flattering lol. Thanks :)

      Delete