To create this look, you'll need:
- Blue polish (China Glaze Man Hunt)
- White polish (Barry M Matt White)
- Red polish (OPI Chick Flick Cherry)
- Your thinnest nail art brush
- French tip guides (if you don't have any, you could use some tape for a straight tip instead)
Here's the step-by-step picture tutorial:
1. Prepare your nail as normal. When your basecoat is dry, stick on your french tip guide. You can cheat a bit here and bring it down your nail bed a little, so you have more 'tip' to paint.
2. Paint your tip blue. Try painting across the nail to make sure you get right up to the edge of your sticker.
3. Take your white polish and your brush, and paint along the edge of the sticker.
4. Thicken up this line until it's straight, and add a line going up the middle of your tip.
5. Add in two diagonal lines going from the centre of your cross out to the corners of your nail. These should be skinnier than your first two lines, but they do need to be wide enough for you to paint a red line on!
6. Using your red polish and your brush, follow steps 3 and 4 again. Make sure you leave a white margin around your red lines.
7. Add red lines on to the diagonal lines. These shouldn't go all the way to the middle! Although I'm sure they'd still look great :)
8. Peel off your sticker If you need to, you can use a little acetone on a small brush to tidy up your line. Apply a coat of your favourite top coat, and you're done!